Head of development - Lead developer
- At Interficie we develop software solutions (webapps, ecommerce and web platforms) for companies, startups and public institutions.
- We are in a stage of important growth, in which we have more and more complex projects. For this reason we are looking for a person capable of leading development teams (1-5 developers) of this type of project.
- You would work together with the other Lead Developers, always with the support of a Project Manager who is in charge of the administrative and client management parts.
- We are looking for someone committed and proactive, who wants to enjoy our team and grow with us.
- We offer a pleasant and relaxed work environment in offices located in the center of Barcelona. We love our work, but we understand that there are more important things in this life, so we offer a flexible 7-hour day.
Top skills required are:
- Ability to assess risks and technical analysis of new proposals, to guide Project Managers when making decisions or making proposals.
- We are looking for a team player, with good knowledge but also capable of bringing out the best from the developers in your charge.
- That you have an interest in understanding the general strategy of the projects you work on and that you help us bring them to the best possible result.
- That you help maintain the quality of the code, organization and automation.
- That you are used to working with agile methodologies, planning deliveries and answering technical and procedural questions.
- That you are used to testing and documentation on web architectures.
The necessary technical knowledge:
- Minimum experience of 5 years developing applications in a web environment.
- Verifiable experience in at least two of the following stacks:
- ReactJS / Redux
- NodeJS / Typescript
- PHP (Laravel / Symphony)
- Solid knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and WCAG (web accessibility).
- Experience in modeling relational databases.
- Experience designing and developing decoupled systems (APIs).
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge of DevOps (yes, both Dev and Ops!).
- Solvency using Git / Github.
- It is not essential that you know all these technologies, much less, but the more of them you have experience, the better!
- Experience using Amazon Web Services, Azure and / or Google Cloud
- Configuration management systems (Puppet / Ansible / Salt)
- Orchestration platforms (Kubernetes, Cloudformation, Terraform, Helm)
- Continuous Development and Continuous Integration
- Unit, functional and end-to-end testing
- MySQL and Postgres databases
- Experience in designing REST / GraphQL APIs, OpenAPI
- Hexagonal architecture and Domain-Driven Design
- Experience in "Serverless" development (AWS Lambda, Cloudflare workers)
- Linux systems administration
- 7-hour intensive day.
- Participation in the technological and business decision making.
- Direct contact with the CEO.
- Flexible start schedule between (8:00 - 9:00).
- Possibility to work from home one day a week.
Apply for this role!
To apply for this opportunity, please fill the form and attach your resume and a cover letter.