React Full Stack Web Developer (React/PHP)
- At Interficie we are looking for a React Fullstack Developer (React/PHP) for the evolution and maintenance of various projects. We are an Internet development studio based in Barcelona that offers consultancy and development of Internet solutions for enterprises, startups and public institutions
- We are looking for someone committed and proactive who wants to join our team and grow with us.
- We offer a pleasant work environment in offices located in the center of Barcelona. For us it is very important to reconcile with family life, so we offer an intensive work day of 7 hours to have free afternoons.
Top skills required are:
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Seniority working with React
- Conduct technical and feature risk assessment and communicate to the Project Management groups.
- Be a good team player.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Understand and influence the vision and overall strategy.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- Enhance team accomplishments and competence by planning the delivery solutions; answering technical and procedural questions.
- Test and document software for web sites.
The necessary technical knowledge:
- 2+ years developing web applications minimun experience.
- Proficient in the use of frameworks.
- Deep understanding of HTML, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Experienced with data modeling.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Deep understanding of multi-tier system design and development.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Experience working on front end development working with a SQL backend.
- Git / Github.
- Experience with data languages or other projects
- Systems administration and architecture
- 7-hour intensive day.
- Participation in the technological and business decision making.
- Direct contact with the CEO.
- Flexible start schedule between (8:00 - 9:00).
- Possibility to work from home one day a week.
Apply for this role!
To apply for this opportunity, please fill the form and attach your resume and a cover letter.